- N26 Years of Experience
- NAward Winning Products
- NFree Shipping!
- NLocal Stores!
0800 00 43 49
Prices incl. GST
12 Months Gem Interest Free, Learn more
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days (North) / 2-8 days (South)
Available on backorder
- tDo you have any questions concerning this product?
A new experience of mobility with portability: the new and innovative MovingStar 101 "Red Dot Award Winner 2019"
You are permanently or temporarily restricted in your mobility but want to be mobile and active nevertheless? The MovingStar MS 101 is exactly what you need then. The MovingStar MS 101 is one of lightest foldable power wheelchair in the world, built with exceptional quality and recognised by being a "Winner of the Prestigious RED DOT 2019 award in Europe" and can be operated and controlled easily with just one finger. The smooth-running joystick can be mounted left or right and perfectly controls direction and speed. When you smoothly push the joystick forward a bit the electric wheelchair starts moving slowly. A gentle push to the left or the right and you will slowly turn to either side. You can even turn on the spot and manoeuvre even on very narrow space. The Moving Star is so compact, you can drive up directly to a table without having to change seats, either at home, when visiting friends or being in a cafe or restaurant – you will not need more space than other people or have to move chairs around. Even people who are very limited in their movement can operate the new power wheelchair safely and without assistance. Thanks to the movable footrest getting in and out is especially easy.
The Moving Star MS 101 – Mobility when travelling and in Everyday Life
Not only because of its simple steering mechanism the Moving Star MS 101 is a unique power wheelchair. With only a couple of hand movements it is folded flat to the ground and fits effortlessly into every trunk or closet. And also within seconds it is easily unfolded again and ready to use. The Moving Star MS 101 weighs only 19.5 kilograms and is one of the lightest foldable electric wheelchair worldwide, you can easily take it on vacation. Even while travelling it offers comfortable mobility and support, where ever you go. The Moving Star is powered by two enduring electric engines, ensuring a silent and emission-free propulsion. Even inclines of up to 10% are no problem. The up-to-date lithium-ion battery can be charged at every normal plug socket in your house, the charger is included with delivery. The powerful battery enables a range of 15 kilometres. The interchangeable batteries are even approved to be taken into an aircraft (IATA approved), so you can easily fly onto vacation and meet new people and explore new countries. And you can take your powerful electric wheelchair onto a cruise ship as well.
A special Focus on Safety
The Moving Star MS101 foldable electric wheelchair has been designed very robustly and is made out of very high quality materials. A mechanical parking brake provides a safe way of getting in and out and prevents the Moving Star from rolling away on a slope. The high quality tires ensure an optimum of traction even on slick surface but also on asphalt. The adjustable anti-tipping wheels provide a comfortable smooth running. There are several other important safety features like reflectors, a safety belt or high-grade lighting both in the front and in the back. The Moving Star 101 does not require a driver’s license and also no helmet.
- Model No. MS-101
- Quick release patent system (folds down in 2 seconds)
- Footrest patent design
- Overall Length 81cm
- Overall Width 63cm
- Overall Height 91.5cm
- Folded Size(L*W*H) 107*63*28cm
- Weight Capacity 115kg
- Wheel "Front, 8"" solid tyre
- Wheel “Rear, 12" pneumatic tyres
- Gradeability 15 degree Max. Speed 6 km/h (optional factory adjustable)
- Driving Range 15km
- Joystick/Controller 360° Control (L or R)
- Turning radius- On the spot
- Motor Brushless DC 200W x 2pcs
- Seat Depth 42cm
- Seat Width 49cm
- Backrest Height 42cm
- Floor to Seat Height 50cm
- Distance between the armrests 49.5 cm
- Battery- Airline approved (Air NZ) -1 battery, 24V, 10.5AH, 250 watt hours, lithium-ion (1.2 kg).
- Charging Time 6-8 hours
- Weight without Battery 19.4kg
- Overall Weight 20.6Kg
- Package Size by Carton 80*70*30 cm
- Operation with joystick -JC operation system
- Superior control, with dealer optional adjustment,
- Automatic brake system (dealer adjustable)
- Movable footrest, self-adjusting
- IATA rated battery * Airline Approved
- MS-101 series is engineered to be the best chair on the hills for stability and power!
- Award winning MS-101 model - European “Red Dot award 2019”
- Over 2800 units of the MS-101 sold in Germany and Switzerland
- Colour options, Black and Green.