- P26 Years of Experience
- PAward Winnig Products
- PFree Shipping!
- PLocal Stores!
0800 00 43 49
MovingStar MS 101 SF – “Split Frame”
Prices incl. GST
12 Months Gem Interest Free, Learn more
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days (North) / 2-8 days (South)
- PDo you have any questions concerning this product?
MovingStar MS 101 SF - “Split Frame"
MovingStar MS 101 SF – Top quality foldable/transportable power wheelchair which easily comes apart with the heaviest part being 12.2kgs.
MS-101 SF is a lightweight rear-wheel drive electric power wheelchair. With the advantage of being very transportable and lightweight at 21kgs.
The latest addition to the MovingStar family with the ability to quickly be dismantled into 3 separate parts with the heaviest being 12.2kgs also allowing the electric wheelchair to have a very small footprint. This provides the user an electric wheelchair which can easily be folded up and become transported into a small car. The lightweight, foldable and take apart give a greater independent's to the user who in the past may have struggled with the weight of an electric wheelchair.at the local mall, park or family outing.
The MS-101 SF provides a high level of comfort with its washable new age fabric and has the best control joystick for indoor and out usage which is fully adjustable for new or experienced users.
The MS-101 SF is the newer model of the “MS-101” series ( which has the European, Red Dot Award) with the advantage of the engines, battery and wheels (in one unit) coming apart from the frame for transportation or storage.
The ride and control is outstanding and we highly recommend you take one for a test ride.
- Model No. MS-101 SF
- Quick release patent system (folds down in 2 seconds)
- Footrest patent design
- Overall Length 81cm
- Overall Width 63cm
- Overall Height 91.5cm
- Folded Size(L*W*H) 93*63*28cm (split)
- Weight Capacity 115kg
- Wheel "Front, 8"" solid tyre
- Wheel “Rear, 12" pneumatic tyres
- Gradeability 15 degree Max. Speed 6 km/h (optional factory adjustable)
- Driving Range 15km
- Joystick/Controller 360° Control (L or R)
- Turning radius- On the spot
- Motor Brushless DC 200W x 2pcs
- Seat Depth 42cm
- Seat Width 49cm
- Backrest Height 42cm
- Floor to Seat Height 50cm
- Distance between the armrests 49.5 cm
- Battery- Airline approved (Air NZ) -1 battery, 24V, 10.5AH, 250 watt hours, lithium-ion (1.6 kg).
- Charging Time 6-8 hours
- Weight with split frame 13kg & 8Kg
- Weight without Battery 19.3kg (not engaging split frame)
- Overall Weight 21.5Kg (not engaging split frae)
- Part weights: Drive unit / frame unit / battery- 12.2 kg / 8kg / 1.8 kg
- Package Size by Carton 80*70*30 cm
- Operation with joystick -JC operation system
- Superior control, with dealer optional adjustment,
- Automatic brake system (dealer adjustable)
- Movable footrest, self-adjusting
- Divisible by split frame system
- IATA rated battery * Airline Approved
- MS-101 series is engineered to be the best chair on the hills for stability and power!
- MS-101 SF Is an advancement from the award winning MS-101 model(European “Red Dot” award 2019)
- Over 4000 units of the MS-101 SF sold in Germany and Switzerland
- Colour options, Black, Blue and Green.